Sunday, November 20, 2022

It's the week of food, fun, and family!



This is the week of Thanksgiving.  Even though I've had computer and website issues in the past month, I have a LOT to be thankful for, listed below, in no order.

I'm thankful for each and every one of my readers and my friends.  You're all fantastic people!  Thank you for your support.  I truly do appreciate it.

I'm also thankful for my family and my dogs.  They keep me laughing and give me things to do EVERY SINGLE DAY.   Without them, I'd definitely have more time to write, but eh...it is what it is.  LOL!

And, I'm thankful for my circumstances.  I have a roof over my head, my husband keeps us afloat, and I'm allowed to pursue my passion of writing.

Yes, there are goals and things I want in life, but for now, I'm happily looking forward to spring (I hate winter) and what that brings--warm breezes, flowers blooming, and NO SNOW to shovel.

Thank you for being a friend and reading this.  I appreciate you!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment